The event space is customizable and demonstrates one of Dubai's key strengths of offering innovative multi-purpose venues for business events of different scales.
Dubai Parks & Resorts, the region's largest integrated theme park destination, has recently launched its series of customisable business and private event spaces that can cater to both large and small scale audience groups. From world-class theatres boasting state-of-the-art technology, to traditional conference rooms and ballrooms, as well as bespoke corporate ride experiences, the options are limitless.
Julien Munoz, Vice President Sales at Dubai Parks and Resorts said: "The importance of Dubai as a MICE destination will only keep increasing due to the city's sophisticated infrastructure, numerous big exhibitions taking place, and draw for business travellers from around the world and the constant development of tourist attractions, such as Dubai Parks and Resorts. Therefore, it is only natural for us to create a product to service this growing segment and position ourselves as one of the biggest players in the MICE industry"
Customizable event spaces include:
- Rajmahal Theatre at Bollywood Parks Dubai: 856-seat state-of-the-art theatre
- The Hollywood Theatre at MOTIONGATE™: 1,000-seat theatre featuring advanced projection screens
- Dabanng Theatre: hosting capacity of 1,200 guests
- Rock On!! restaurant at Bollywood Parks Dubai: hosting capacity of 500 guests
- Encore MPV: 1,800-square metre indoor multi-purpose venue
- Outdoor plazas of Riverland:
- Riviera Plaza – 2,400 square metre
- Boardwalk Plaza – 1,150 square metre
- Island Plaza – 1,350 square metre
- Tamure Ballroom at Lapita Hotel Dubai: 710-square metre indoor ballroom venue with a hosting capacity of approximately 1,000
- Lapita Hotel Dubai: providing a total of 2,200 square metre indoor event spaces
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks: Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, as well as LEGOLAND® Park and Water Park. The integrated theme park is connected by Riverland™ Dubai, which is a unique retail and dining space that all visitors access.