Searching for a reliable company to issue your UAE visa for ultimate luxury experiences? book you UAE visa with Lama Tours!! Bangladeshi Nationals could get there UAE visa within 3-5 Working days.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the city is famous as a luxury shopping destination and for its ultramodern architecture. Dubai is also famous for its hospitality so, round the year many people often visit Dubai. Except this Dubai has a large scope of work for labor class and executive class.
People of Bangladesh also go to Dubai for various reasons and if you want to go Dubai here are some easy steps which you can follow to get Dubai Visa. With a perfect climate and top-class hotels Dubai has the facilities of the highest international standards combined with the adventure and charm of Arabia-an exquisite’s blend of modern amenities and timeless desert.
30 Days Dubai Visa
Know the requirements for Dubai visa
Before you are going to travel the UAE please check all the requirements for your visa and ensure that you can have a valid visa.
You should know that without notice the requirements for visa can change. So, it is advisable to check foreign entry requirements for travelers from your country of nationality by contacting the local consulate or embassy of your destination country.
If you need a Dubai visa then you have to go Vis section of our website and select bangladesh nationality while appyling!
- Photocopy of confirmed Return/ onward ticket of airlines (VIA Email)
- Passport with validity of at least 6 months
- Photocopies of first five pages off passport s (three set) plus the soft or scan copy (JPEG format) (provided by CD or pen drive)
- Contact details of two references
- Visa fees
- Undertaking on letter head/ company or travel agent latter head and for any overstay or deportation charges plus if your ticket is utilized then airlines will debit the cost of ticket from travel agency account.
Rules and regulations
- Entry into the UAE is dependent to the approval of immigration
- If the visa has been issued and utilized the ticket is non-refundable
- Visa fees once paid are non-refundable
Dubai Immigration Procedures
For visitors to Dubai Immigration Authorities is now conducting random eye screening at Dubai International Airport as an additional security measures.
Visitors who are asked to proceed for eye screening are needed to present a hard copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page at the screening counter.