UAE Tourist Visa 90 Days – Multiple Entries
For those who come to UAE for a long visit stay, 90 days tourist visa is the best option.
Today in UAE, Lama Tours provides the fastest & easiest 90 days tourist visa solutions to the people all over the world.
When a lot of other agencies complicate the visa procedures with unnecessary documentations and procedures, Lama Tours has simplified the entire procedure. All visa procedures are simplified to such a way that you can get the visa sitting at home itself.
- All Visa applications are for single entry only.
- Visa approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not on Lama Tours. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved.
- Once your Visa application is submitted to the immigration department, the Visa application fees is not refundable.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- After leaving the country, you must send via-email or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from immigration of Dubai/UAE so that we can verify your departure online.
If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact.
Requirements for obtaining a visit visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 32 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
The Below nationalities can get visas on arrival :
|Belgium||Hong Kong||Monaco||South Korea|
|Vatican City|| || || |
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Nationalities not in above list can get a 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days tourist visa which will be sponsored by Lama Tours, and this should be obtained before entry into Dubai.
VISA PROCESSING REQUIREMENT:
- Applicant has to do Online visa payment
- Hotel confirmation or Tenancy contract (copy) of the inviting person in UAE , if not staying in the hotel Employment certificate, Emirates ID and passport copy with visa page of the inviting person in UAE, if applicable.
- Validity period on a passport should not be less than 6 months.
- Each and every document should contain the name of the applicant as per passport.
- All the documents should be only in JPG format, other formats are not acceptable for visa processing.
- Hand-written passports are NOT allowed while apply online system.
- Short names are not allowed. (Example: A.Malik, M A Mahir)
- All the passport copies and photos should be clear.
- A security deposit is mandatory if the visitor to UAE don't have guarantor in UAE.
- The security deposit will be AED 5360, and this amount will be refunded only when the visitor’s status shows “exited the country”.
Visa Processing Time:
- We recommend you to apply for your Visa at least 4 to 5 days prior to your arrival.
- Immigration working days from Sunday to Thursday only.
VISITORS DOCUMENT REQUIRED:
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
REASON FOR REJECTION OF VISA:
- If the applicant name in blacklisted (the immigration visa fee is not refundable)
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system (should be cancelled).
- The visa application will be rejected if the profession is (laborer, cook, driver, and waiter)
- The visa application of the following nationalities (Yemen, Bangladesh, Syrian, Libya, Palestine, Somali) not allowed to enter Dubai in tourist visa.
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system it should be cancelled before applying for the new Visa.
- Should your Visa Application be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the immigration department for your reference and record.
- The visa application of Morocco and Nigeria will be rejected if the female’s age is below 30.
- Visa fee will not be refundable once the application is submitted.